The Best Denver Personal Injury Representation
Suffering a personal injury can be as maddening as it may be physically and financially devastating. While this can leave victims and their families overwhelmed, taking action and pursuing justice via a personal injury case can empower them while getting them on the path to financial recovery.
At Bell & Pollock, P.C., our Denver personal injury attorneys are proud to be champions for injured people and provide them with aggressive legal advocacy in their pursuit of justice. Known for their personalized legal services and record of success, our lawyers will work diligently and relentlessly to help you obtain the compensation you deserve after others’ negligence has harmed you.
How Our Attorneys Can Help You
Building our clients the strongest possible cases is central to our legal services. While our Denver personal injury lawyers always tailor their services to meet our clients’ needs, as well as the specifics of their cases, in general, some of the steps they take as they craft strong cases for our clients include:
- Carrying out their own investigations into the accident or incident
- Re-interviewing any accident witnesses
- Using all available resources to gather as much evidence as possible to support our clients’ cases
- Working with experts, such as medical experts, accident reconstructionists, etc., to backup the evidence supporting our clients’ cases and claims
- Aggressively negotiating with any defendant to try to resolve our clients’ cases as favorably as possible prior to trial (if or when possible)
- Litigating our clients’ cases in any legal setting, when necessary, to help them obtain the outcomes they deserve.
Personal Injury Cases: More Important Info
- Time limits – There is a strict two-year statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Colorado. This means that injured people generally have two years from the date of their accident or injury to file a claim in civil court.While this may seem like a lot of time, it can pass quickly. As a result, it’s important to act as soon as possible to avoid running out these time limits. Otherwise, injured people could lose their rights to seek justice and compensation in civil court.
- Insurance companies – Often, insurers are involved at some stage of personal injury claims. Although agents may seem to be sympathetic or even on injured people’s sides, the reality is that they usually are not.Instead, insurers are typically looking out for their own interests, and this can come at the expense of injured people. So, don’t rely on insurance companies to look out for you if you have suffered a personal injury. They won’t. We will.
Contact an Experienced Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C.
If you have been injured by negligence or recklessness, it is time to contact a Denver personal injury lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping injured people, as well as families who have lost loved ones to fatal personal injuries, maximize their financial recovery.
Our effective legal advocacy is matched by our lawyers’ dedication to providing each of our clients with personalized legal service. Our clients’ needs always come first, and our clients can count on us to work tirelessly to help them successfully resolve their cases.
To find out more about how we can help you, call us at (303) 795-5900 or email our firm using the contact form on this page to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. During this meeting, you will receive clear legal advice about your case, your rights and your best options for moving forward.
From our offices conveniently located in Denver, Greenwood Village, and Steamboat Springs, our lawyers provide the highest quality legal services to injured people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, Routt County and the state of Colorado.