Denver Car Accident Attorneys
Champions of the People
The Colorado State Patrol investigated a total of 27,213 traffic crashes in 2008 alone. While only a small percentage of these crashes involved fatalities, about 4,000 accidents caused injuries, and most resulted in property damage. Negligent and aggressive driving behavior are the most common causes of car accidents. The top causes are as follows:
- Inattentive driving
- Lane violation
- Driving too close
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to yield right of way
If you are involved in a car accident, your first step should be to address injuries to yourself or others. Then—even if you believe your own negligence may have contributed to the accident—do not admit fault, but be sure to seek advice from a car accident lawyer at Bell & Pollock, PC to learn your legal options. Our auto accident lawyers have the experience to accurately assess your case and help you pursue the compensation you deserve from other liable parties, including the following:
- Insurance claims are often a quick method to pursue compensation for property damage and relatively minor injuries.
- Out-of-court settlements may be more appropriate when injuries result in costs not commonly covered by insurance, such as those involving short-term disability, which may require assistance around your home until you recover.
- Lawsuits may be required in cases of severe injury or permanent disability.
Our Denver car accident lawyers have over two decades of experience assisting clients through virtually every type of car accident injury claim. We can ensure you receive a fair insurance settlement by reviewing the offer before your signature makes it final. And when your injuries require interaction with an opposing attorney in or out of a Denver court, we have the skills and resources needed to guide you through a potentially-complex legal process.
Call for a Free Initial Consultation with an Experienced Denver Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a family member suffers injuries or property damage from a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another party, you need experienced legal support. For a free initial consultation about your case, contact a Denver personal injury attorney of Bell & Pollock, PC. You owe no attorney fees unless you receive money for your claim.