Since 1984, Bradley Pollock has been practicing personal injury law in Colorado. After earbing his Juris Doctorate from the Denver University College of Law in 1978, Bradley Pollock was admitted to the Colorado Bar Association in 1978. Since then, he has also been admitted to the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. Like Gary Bell, Bradley Pollock has also brought his knowledge to the community, teaching legal courses at Arapahoe Community College.
- Earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver College of Law (1978)
- Admitted to the Colorado Bar Association (1978)
- Admitted to the Colorado Court of Appeals & Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado (1978)
- Has been recognized with various awards including:
- The American Society of Legal Advocate’s Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Colorado (for 2013 and 2014)
- The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers (for 2014)