Bell & Pollock Cares
Colorado law firm Bell & Pollock has a well-deserved reputation in Denver and throughout the state for being a community-minded legal team that puts people’s interests first. This approach influences everything we do at Bell & Pollock every day for injury victims. We’re proud to be your legal information center in Colorado and hope you explore our website for more useful information.
The following are some of the ways in which Bell & Pollock helps people every day:
- Bell & Pollock teams up with MADD in Colorado – Every August, Bell & Pollock serves as the “Victims Sponsor” for an annual walk presented by Mothers Against Drunk Driving around Sloan’s Lake Park to increase awareness about drunk driving and to raise money for victims/survivors of drunk driving. In addition to the yearly MADD walk, Bell & Pollock participates in the yearly MADD bowl-a-thon as well as a candlelight vigil. These events support injured victims and raise funds for MADD’s important work. We’re proud of our association with this worthwhile organization and encourage you to learn more about MADD in Colorado.
- Holiday events – For more than 20 years, the charitable group J.J. & Associates has held events during the holiday season at Sheridan High School in Denver, CO for families in need. At the annual Thanksgiving event, people who attend the event receive a free turkey dinner. J.J. & Associates also throws a Christmas event, where a free meal is served and children receive free Christmas gifts from Santa Claus. At the 2009 Christmas event, more than 700 gifts were distributed to children who might otherwise go without any presents. Bell & Pollock, P.C. is proud to have participated in the coordination, funding and execution of these events for more than 20 years. Attorneys and other staff members at Bell & Pollock serve food, distribute gifts and help provide a festive atmosphere. Bell & Pollock, P.C. looks forward to continuing its successful partnership with J.J. & Associates to make the holidays a special time for the less fortunate.
- Radio broadcasts – Every week, listeners across the state call in and get honest answers to their complicated legal questions on Bell & Pollock’s live radio call in show. The “Bell and Pollock” show is only live legal radio show in Colorado hosted by personal injury lawyers. We also host a radio show each week that addresses specific legal topics of importance to our listeners.
- Podcasts – Many of our radio shows and other programs created to educate the public are available on our website. This vast archive of material covers a wide range of legal topics important to people. We encourage you to explore our podcasts and learn more about the latest legal developments across the state and around the country.
- Videos – We have created a wide range of educational videos designed to educate and inform the public about a wide range of legal topics.
Working hard to help you in your community, on the radio and more
There are many reasons why you might need advice or representation from an attorney. When you have an attorney on your side working on your case, you can take a confident stance on many important legal issues. You can hold your own against insurance companies and other lawyers working for them.
We realize you might be reluctant to contact a lawyer. Everyone likes to think that their problems will simply go away. Unfortunately, that’s not how many legal matters are resolved. That’s why we’re here and eager to help you with your case.
Bell & Pollock has a proven track record of success. We believe our strength comes from our commitment to our clients. Every case counts here. Your case matters. Expect more. Call (877) 744-5900 or (303) 795-5900 and schedule a free case evaluation. Contact Bell & Pollock – “Champions of the People.”