doctor making a medical mistake

Are you a victim of medical malpractice? If you experience pain and suffering following an operation or other medical treatment, you may consider filing a lawsuit seeking damages. To file a lawsuit, you must also file a certificate of merit with the assistance of an attorney at a personal injury law firm.

Because of their many years of training and education, medical professionals are expected to maintain a high standard of ethics. When an individual claims personal injury due to negligence, the lawsuit also requires a higher standard. A certificate of merit, also known as an affidavit of merit, confirms that your malpractice claim has a basis for a lawsuit.

Many states, including Colorado, require a certificate of merit in support of a medical malpractice claim. With so many unsubstantiated malpract