Factors that Can Intensify Car Accident Injuries
The injuries sustained in auto collisions tend to be more severe when:
- Larger, heavier vehicles, such as commercial trucks, are involved in car accidents.
- Vehicles were going at higher speeds prior to the accident.
- Head-on collisions or rollover collisions occur.
- The occupants of vehicles were not wearing their seatbelts.
- Collisions throw vehicle occupants clear from their cars.
Contact an Experienced Denver Car Accident Lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact a Denver car accident lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C. to find out more about your best options for financial recovery.
Call us at (303) 795-5900 or email our firm using the contact form on this page to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. During this meeting, you will receive clear, honest legal advice about your case, your rights and your best options for moving forward.
From our offices conveniently located in Denver, Greenwood Village, and Steamboat Springs, our lawyers provide the highest quality legal services to injured people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, Routt County and the state of Colorado.
1: According to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention