What to Look for in a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer
One of the most important decisions you can make as you move forward with a personal injury claim is the attorney you choose to represent you.
Because there are a lot of options out there – and because the wrong choice can end up costing you the compensation you may deserve, here are some of the primary things to look for in order to select the best attorney to represent you moving forward.
Experience – An experienced lawyer will be familiar with how to successfully navigate the legal system and build and present the strongest case for you. As you screen your choices for their experience, be sure to look for a lawyer who has specific experience with cases just like yours. In other words, if you have a car accident claim involving a drunk driver, make sure the attorney who you retain has experience with drunk driving accident cases.
- Results – Going hand-in-hand with experience, results is another thing to look for when selecting a personal injury attorney. So, be sure to ask about a lawyer’s record of successfully resolving cases like yours. The whole point of proceeding with a personal injury case is to get results, and you don’t want to move forward with a lawyer who cannot do this for you.
- Personalized legal services – Your case and your needs are unique, so look for a lawyer who will treat them as such. The right lawyer for you should tailor his or her services to your specific needs, as well as the details of your case.Along with this point, avoid retaining a lawyer or firm that will pass your case off to a non-lawyer associate at any point in the future. Instead, look for an attorney who will personally oversee all of the details of your case, from start to finish.
- Accessibility – Your case may take weeks, months or longer to resolve. Over this time, you will need to be able to rely on a lawyer to communicate with you and be available to respond to your concerns and questions as they arise.
- Trustworthiness – Given that your attorney will be your legal representative in your case, you need to be able to trust this professional – not only in court but also as you get your case started. So, look for a lawyer who will talk to you straight and provide you with clear, honest answers and advice.
- Satisfied former clients – When you feel like you may have found the right lawyer for you and your case, a final important step to take can be to check out what that professional’s prior clients have said about him or her. Testimonials can shed some important light on what to expect in terms of legal services and results, and you will likely only want to move forward with a lawyer who has glowing recommendations from former clients.
Why a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C. Is the Best Choice for You
Since 1984, the lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. have been dedicated champions of the people, providing victims of negligence with superior legal representation. This means that you can count on us for:
- Experienced, aggressive legal advocacy
- Clear information regarding your case and rights
- The best possible outcomes to your case.
Our attorneys will always put your needs first, will work tenaciously to craft you the strongest possible case and will not back down until you obtain the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
To find out more about how we can help you, call us at (303) 795-5900 or email our firm using the contact form on this page. By contacting us and attending a free initial consultation, you can get straightforward legal advice about your case and your best options for proceeding from an experienced lawyer.
From our offices conveniently located in Denver, Greenwood Village, and Steamboat Springs, our lawyers provide the highest quality legal services to injured people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, Routt County and the state of Colorado.