A. Gary Bell, Jr.
Native to New Mexico, Gary Bell moved to Colorado in 1974 and has been practicing law in the state since his admission to the Colorado Bar Association in 1975. Specializing in personal injury litigation, Gary Bell has secured a number of multi-million verdicts and settlements for injured people throughout Colorado. He has also been a member of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and has taught legal courses at Arapahoe Community College.
- Earned his Juris Doctorate from the Oklahoma City University School of Law (1974)
- Admitted to the Colorado Bar Association (1975)
- Has been recognized with various awards, including:
- The American Society of Legal Advocate’s Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Colorado (for 2013 and 2014)
- The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers (for 2014)