Leading Arvada Personal Injury Lawyers with a Proven Record of Success
In an instant, the careless actions of someone else can inflict debilitating injuries. Picking up the pieces can take months, years or even a lifetime, especially when serious or permanent injuries have been sustained.
While doctors can be pivotal to treating injuries and helping you physically heal, the Arvada personal injury attorneys at Bell & Pollock, P.C. can be essential to fighting for justice and helping you financially recover.
Since 1984, we have been dedicated champions for those harmed by negligence. Tireless and highly skilled, our lawyers know how to stand up to any opponent – from insurance companies to pharmaceutical companies and others, effectively and aggressively:
- Protecting our clients’ rights and interests
- Working for optimal outcomes and the maximum compensation.
Car crashes are the number one cause of injury and death in Arvada, Colorado and the entire U.S. More distressing than that are these car accident statistics:1
- About 94 percent of auto accidents are caused by preventable human mistakes.
- Since 2015, deadly accidents on U.S. roads have surged by nearly 6 percent. More than 33 percent of these deaths impact pedestrians and motorcyclists.
- Fatal injuries due to speeding, failure to wear seatbelts and alcohol impairment have been on the rise in recent years.
The bottom line is that, when it comes to car crashes, most of them are caused by avoidable negligence. The victims of these accidents can turn to the skilled Arvada car accident lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. for help steering through the rough legal potholes and pursuing the financial recoveries they deserve.
Bell & Pollock, P.C. has vast experience representing clients in all types of car accident cases, like (but not exclusive to) claims arising from:
- Hit & runs
- Crashes caused by uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Head-on and rear-end collisions
- Drunk & distracted driving crashes
- Multivehicle wrecks.
Verdicts & Settlements
Neck injury and traumatic brain injury
Roll-over accident with neck and knee injuries.
Injuries caused by drunk driver.
Injured by a drunk driver with multiple surgeries.
Commercial truck drivers and the motor carriers they work for are legally required to comply with a number of state and federal regulations. These regulations cover everything from trucker training, drug testing and driving time behind the wheel to cargo securement, vehicle maintenance, recordkeeping and much more. The intent is to promote roadway safety and minimize the risk of truck wrecks.
In addition to these regulations, truckers – like any other roadway traveler – are required to abide by standard traffic laws, like complying with speed limits, traffic lights and rights-of-way.
Whenever failures to follow trucking regulations or traffic laws play a role in causing truck accidents, victims can turn to the lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. for exceptional advocacy and experienced help holding all negligent parties liable.
We have a proven record of successfully resolving various types of truck accident cases, from those involving trucker and motor carrier negligence to those caused by other motorists, faulty trucking equipment and more.
After you suffer work-related injuries, the things you do and don’t do can substantially impact your claim and how it’s ultimately resolved. To help you protect the value and strength of your claim, avoid making common mistakes, like the following, after a work accident:
- Failing to report the incident and injuries to your employer
- Missing strict claim-related deadlines
- Failing to follow through with the treatments your doctor has prescribed
- Engaging in activities that your doctor has advised against
- Failing to submit the proper supporting documents to the insurance company
- Failing to take action when an insurer wrongly undercuts or denies a valid claim.
The single best thing you can do to avoid costly mistakes and protect your entitlements to workers’ compensation benefits is to contact the dedicated Arvada attorneys at Bell & Pollock, P.C. We have a long-standing record as effective, relentless champions for the people, and we won’t stop fighting for our clients until they secure the best possible outcomes and the maximum available compensation for their work accident claims.
Nursing home abuse is an insidious crisis, victimizing at least 1 in every 10 residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Because many victims may be unable or unwilling to report this abuse, it’s crucial to know the signs so you can take the right steps to protect your loved one if you suspect (s)he has been the target of this abuse.
The most common signs of nursing home neglect and abuse include (and are not limited to):
- Unexplained physical trauma
- Emotional withdrawal
- Sudden, unexplained weight loss
- Bedsores and/or severe dehydration
- Displays of fear around certain people.
At Bell & Pollock, P.C., our Arvada lawyers are devoted to helping nursing home abuse survivors and families hold abusers – and anyone who enables them – accountable for the harm and suffering they have caused.
Negligence can instantly cause wrongful deaths. It may also take time, like months or longer, to inflict fatal injuries. When anything from a motor vehicle accident or a dangerous product to toxic premises or other negligence causes wrongful deaths, surviving loved ones can turn to Bell & Pollock, P.C. for:
- Answers about their legal options for seeking justice and holding the negligent parties liable
- Compassionate support and the highest quality representation
- Tireless advocacy in the quest for financial recovery and the best possible resolutions.
Of course, compensation will never reverse the permanence of a wrongful death. It can, however, help families by providing essential financial support as they put their loved one to rest, grieve and try to move forward.
As an established, full-service personal injury firm, Bell & Pollock, P.C. represents clients in other types of cases, in addition to those discussed above. Other types of personal injury cases that we are skilled at successfully resolving include (and are not limited to) those involving:
- Other motor vehicle accidents, like motorcycle accidents, bus accidents and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents
- Insurance disputes, such as those involving bad faith practices
- Defective, dangerous products, including anything from defective automotive equipment and malfunctioning consumer goods to risky drugs and faulty medical devices.
You Can Count on an Arvada Personal Injury Attorney at Bell & Pollock, P.C.: Contact Us
Have you or a loved one been injured by another’s negligent or reckless actions? If so, contact an
Arvada personal injury attorney at Bell & Pollock, P.C. for extraordinary representation and the best possible outcomes.
Empowered by more than three decades of personal injury experience, the lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. are highly effective at protecting clients’ rights, guiding them through the recovery process and maximizing their financial recoveries. Let our attorneys put their skills, insight and resources to work helping you recover.
Located 10 miles northwest of Denver, Arvada is home to more than 117,000 people, making it the 7th most populous city in Colorado. Arvada, which spans Jefferson and Adams counties, has a rich history, a robust and diverse economic base and world-class research centers. Among the cities amenities is Historic Olde Town, a historic place offering unique dining and shopping experiences.
Arvada residents who need to resolve legal issues via the courts may do so in the district courts located in Jefferson and Adams counties. These courthouses include the:
Jefferson Combined Court
100 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
Adams County Justice Center
1100 Judicial Center Dr.
Brighton, CO 80601
The Arvada personal injury lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. can help the injured successfully navigate the road to recovery in (and outside) of the Jefferson and Adams County courts. We are ready to guide our clients at every step of their case to help them achieve the outcomes and recoveries they deserve.
1: According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)