The Personal Injury Practice at Bell & Pollock, P.C.
Bell & Pollock, P.C. is a full-service personal injury law firm providing outstanding representation for various types of personal injury cases, including (but not limited to) claims associated with the following matters.
Last year, Aurora saw more fatal car crashes than any other city in Colorado (except for Denver).1 Tragically:
- This is part of an ongoing trend in the city and across the state, which has seen consistent increases in auto accidents (including fatal ones) over the past five.
- Many serious and deadly wrecks could have been prevented – and many lives could have been saved – had motorists and others been more diligent and careful.
The Aurora car accident lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. are highly skilled at helping car crash survivors hold negligent parties accountable in various types of claims, including (but not exclusive to) those involving allegations of:
- Motorist negligence, like impaired driving and violating traffic laws
- Faulty automotive equipment, such as defective tires or malfunctioning ignition systems
- Dangerous road conditions, which may arise from factors like debris in the road, missing traffic signs and malfunctioning traffic signals.
We know how to successfully pursue all available legal remedies , level the playing field with insurance companies and help our clients secure the financial recoveries they deserve for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.
Truck wrecks are among the deadliest types of traffic crashes that can occur on Aurora’s roadways. This is especially true when truck accidents involve motorcyclists, pedestrians and other vulnerable travelers. While these accidents can result from many different factors, commonly, they arise from negligence like (but not limited to):
- Trucker negligence, such as speeding, failure to properly secure cargo and noncompliance with trucking regulations
- Motor carrier negligence, like failures to hire qualified drivers and failures to comply with trucking regulations
- Other motorists’ negligence, which can come at the hands of noncommercial drivers sharing the roads truckers and others.
At Bell & Pollock, P.C., we have a record of successfully resolving various types of truck accident claims, including (but not exclusive to) those involving:
- Underride accidents
- Rollovers, jackknifes & runaway trailer accidents
- Falling cargo
- Hazardous material spills.
Our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to go up against major trucking companies, their insurance companies and others to set our clients’ cases up for optimal outcomes.
Work accidents can leave you with debilitating injuries and serious financial stresses. In fact, while work injuries can come with pricey medical bills, they can also prevent you from returning to work to earn income. In the worst cases, these injuries can keep you out of work for the long term, if not forever.
The Aurora workers’ compensation attorneys at Bell & Pollock, P.C. understand the impacts of work-related injuries and how crucial the success of workers’ compensation claims can be to helping the injured recover. That is why we are fully committed to advocating the rights of injured workers while we help them:
- Successfully navigate the claims process
- Obtain the full amount of benefits and compensation to which they are entitled.
Depending on the circumstances associated with a given accident and claim, it may be possible to file a personal injury case in addition to a workers’ compensation claim. We are ready to discuss your situation and point out all legal options so you can maximize your financial recovery.
At least 10 percent of nursing home residents will be abused or neglected while staying at one of these facilities.2 In many cases, the victims of this abuse are:
- Subjected to more than one type of abuse – This can include anything from physical or emotional nursing home abuse to financial abuse, sexual abuse, gross neglect and more.
- Unlikely to report the abuse – This can be due to fear of retaliation from the abuser(s). It may also be due to conditions, like dementia, that may prevent victims from being able to remember or report the abuse.
- Being victimized by those who should be caring for them – Commonly, this means facility staff and potentially the policies of the facility itself give rise to the abuse that nursing home residents suffer.
At Bell & Pollock, P.C., our Aurora attorneys are dedicated champions for the victims of any type of nursing home neglect and abuse. We know how to prove when the negligence of staff, care facilities and/or others has caused or contributed to nursing home abuse – and we will not stop fighting for our clients until they get the justice and compensation they are entitled to.
Losing a loved one is always devastating. It can be particularly difficult when preventable negligence caused the death. The Aurora wrongful death lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. are here for families who have lost a loved one to any form of negligence.
Although a wrongful death claim and compensation can never bring a loved one back, it can be crucial to:
- Holding the negligent parties liable and doing what you can minimize the chances that they will act in the same negligent manner in the future
- Achieving some justice
- Obtaining compensation to cover funeral costs, burial expenses, past medical bills, future lost wages, loss of consortium and more.
Other Personal Injury Cases
Along with the above cases, Bell & Pollock, P.C. is proud to advocate clients’ rights in other types of personal injury cases, some of which include claims arising from:
The Road to Recovery Starts Here: Contact an Experienced Aurora Personal Injury Attorney at Bell & Pollock, P.C.
If you have been injured by another’s negligent or reckless actions, you can turn to a trusted Aurora personal injury attorney at Bell & Pollock, P.C. for experienced advocacy as you pursue compensation and justice.
Since 1984, the lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. have been proud champions of the people, providing the survivors of negligence with superior representation in and outside the courtroom. Our exceptional advocacy is matched by our tireless dedication to providing unparalleled legal service. At Bell & Pollock, P.C., our clients’ needs always come first, and our clients can count on us to diligently fight for successful outcomes.
Known as the “Gateway to the Rockies,” Aurora is a thriving metropolis with the 3rd largest population in Colorado. Extending across Arapahoe, Adams and Douglas counties, Aurora is an economic hub for public and private employers. It also boasts charming attractions, from the Star K Ranch and DeLaney Farm to 27 landmarks and historic sites.
Residents of Aurora who need to resolve legal issues via the courts may do so in the district courts located in Arapahoe, Adams and/or Douglas counties. These courthouses include the following:
Arapahoe County Justice Center
7325 South Potomac St.
Centennial, CO 80112
Arapahoe County Courthouse – Littleton
1790 West Littleton Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80120
Adams County Justice Center
1100 Judicial Center Dr.
Brighton, CO 80601
Douglas County Courthouse
4000 Justice Way, Ste. 2009
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Here is more information, like courthouse operating hours and court forms, for the Arapahoe County Courts, the Adams County Court and the Douglas County Court.
The Aurora personal injury lawyers at Bell & Pollock, P.C. always strive to obtain efficient, favorable resolutions for our clients. In many cases, that means working to achieve out-of-court resolutions. When that’s not the best option for our clients and their cases, we will be ready to represent them in any court in or outside of Arapahoe, Adams and Douglas counties.
1: According to the latest data from the Colorado Department of Transportation (DOT)
2: According to the latest statistics from the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)