Greenwood Village Personal Injury Representation
When others’ careless, reckless or negligent actions harm you or someone you love, the personal injury attorneys at Bell & Pollock, P.C. will be here for you, prepared to start immediately protecting your rights and interests.
Serving injured people and families in Greenwood Village for the past three decades, our lawyers are committed to helping the survivors of negligence:
- Obtain justice, holding individuals and/or business responsible for hurting our clients
- Defend their rights, especially against formidable opponents, such as insurance companies
- Financially recover so they can get the medical treatments they need as they focus on their physical recovery and future.
What to Do after Sustaining a Personal Injury
After an accident or incident that causes a personal injury, it can be difficult to know what to do next, especially if the injured person is in shock or has suffered substantial physical harm. When possible, however, injured people and/or their loved ones can do the following to start protecting their rights and preserving their claims to compensation:
Contact the proper authorities if necessary – When personal injuries result from traffic collisions, for instance, calling police as soon as possible after the accident will be important. This is because it will result in an official police report for the incident, and this report can provide crucial evidence later.
- See a physician as soon as possible – This will help establish the extent and severity of the injuries caused by the accident. It can also prevent further injuries or health complications.
- Document your version of what happened – If you can, write down your version of events, including every detail you remember. Try to include information such as the day/date/time of the incident, what you were doing prior to the incident, how you believe the incident occurred and what took place immediately following the incident. These details can be invaluable later.
- Preserve any evidence you may have – Whether this ends up being the clothes you were wearing when the accident happened or photos of the aftermath of the accident, be sure to keep these items in a safe place. They can be pivotal to establishing liability in the future.
- Call Bell & Pollock – If you are not able to do anything else, taking this single step can help you get on the path to justice and financial recovery. Our attorneys can immediately start helping you, taking care of everything that is necessary to craft you a strong case and get you the compensation you deserve. What’s better is that you will not have to pay us anything upfront for our help, as we only get paid if you get compensation.
Wrongful Death Representation
In addition to representing injured people, our lawyers are also dedicated to serving families who have lost their loved ones to fatal accidents or personal injuries.
After a wrongful death, pursuing a lawsuit against the responsible parties can help provide families with a sense of justice – possibly even some closure. It can also provide some essential financial support, allowing families to deal with their grief and properly put their loved ones to rest without having to worry about the financial impacts.
Contact an Experienced Greenwood Village & Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at Bell & Pollock, P.C.
To find out more about how we can help you, call us at (303) 795-5900 or email our firm using the contact form on this page. By attending free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, you can receive clear, honest legal advice about your case, your rights and your best options for moving forward. This can help you make the right decision for you and your family.
From our offices conveniently located in Denver, Greenwood Village, and Steamboat Springs, our lawyers provide the highest quality legal services to injured people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, Routt County and the state of Colorado.