About 1 in every 10 elderly people living in a U.S. nursing home has been or will be the target of neglect or abuse while residing in that facility. What may be just as tragic as this are the facts that:
- People with mental and physical health problems are far more likely to be the targets of nursing home abuse and neglect.
- This abuse or neglect can come at the hands of nursing home staff, other residents or even other family members.
- The impacts of such abuse or neglect can be profound, affecting elderly loved ones on a physical and psychological level.
At Bell & Pollock, P.C., our Denver attorneys are proud to help people fight back after they have been victimized by nursing home abuse or neglect. Known for standing up to injustice and being effective champions for the people, our lawyers will work tenaciously to help the victims of nursing home abuse:
- Hold their abusers accountable
- Obtain the justice and compensation they deserve
- Reclaim their lives so they can move on to a brighter future.