A lawyer who knows how to handle bad faith insurance cases
The following are some other examples of bad faith cases:
- An unreasonably low offer to compensate for damages
- Ambiguous wording in the policy
- Denial or delay of a claim without reason
- Delay in payment while waiting on a settlement with a third-party insurer
- Refusing a settlement offer and then losing in court for an amount larger than is provided for in the policy
- Intentional fraud or deception
- Failure to investigate or perform due diligence
- Failure to act within a reasonable time
Bad faith insurance disputes in Colorado can be complicated. You need to prove your insurance company acted in bad faith. Your insurance company will likely have lawyers working behind the scenes to protect the company’s interests. That’s why it’s critical that you contact us. Our experienced bad faith insurance lawyers can work with you and help you mount a strong case designed to succeed. We know where to look for the facts you need and know how to use that information to build a strong case. We’re here to work for you.
“What should I do if I have a dispute with my insurance company?”
If your insurance company is not being cooperative, you might not know what to do to protect your rights. Your first instinct might be to give up and accept whatever offer the insurance company has made to you. That’s exactly what the insurance companies want – and expect – you to do. They don’t frighten us. We can help you build a strong case and take on the insurance companies. We can fight for your rights.
Some of the most common insurance disputes arise over some of the most common personal injury cases in Colorado. These cases include:
Don’t let insurance companies push you around
With so much at stake, it’s critical that you have someone on your side who knows the law and takes your case seriously. At Bell & Pollock, we treat every client with dignity and respect. We don’t tell you what to do. We work with you. You make the final decision. You’re in charge. That’s just one of the things that makes our law firm different. We put your needs first.